Saturday, August 1, 2009

My kind of girl

your dream girl.Share
Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends on your blog to answer this. Then see what happens.

if you a guy- post this as my kind of girl..
if your a girl- post it as my kind of boy..

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Urm, must be my type, so yeah, I guess so

2. Smart?
Duh, can't be too stupid, I don't date ignorant girls

3. Preferred age?
Maximum: one year older than me, minimum: two years younger

4. Preferred height?
shorter than me, if she is about my height, the girl must be a HUGE , just joking...

5. How about sense of humour?
Urm, don't really care, but don't be too lame..

6. How about piercings?
Only if its just the ear(for earrings), whats the point of piercing? so retarded

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Duh, whats the point if a girl you like is pretty but don't even acknowledge you nor
accept you for who you are?

8. Pink hair?
Hmmm, I dunno, I think maybe, if it suits the girl.

9. Mushy or no?
Maybe, but don't push it as it will get annoying...

10. Thin or fat?
What do you think??? I think she should be just fit.

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
White, duh....

12. Long hair or short hair?
Long, her hair can also be short, but not as short as a guy's hair

3. Plastic or metal?
Haaaar? What is this??

14. Smells good?
Hmmm, yeah, but come to think of it, what caused the flowery smell? Hmmm...

15. Smoker?
Yuck, hell no, say no to cigarette please.

16. Drinker?
I don't really care, but drinking alcohol is bad for health.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Urm, meaning?? Nevermind, I will go with a no, what ever it is....

18. Muscular?
Hell no!!! No way!!!!!!! A muscular girl? Please, give me a break!!

19. Plays piano?
Oh sure, then she can play for me. :)

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
I'm okay with that.

21. Plays violin?
Sure, why not

22. Sings very good?
Yes!!! Then she can sing for me. How romantic. I guess....

23. Vain?
No offence, if your vain even a one bit, your not a girl, joking, I don't mind,
its for me anyway.

24. With glasses?
K, but not those reaaally thick glasses, its okay if the power is not that high. The girl
is cuter that way

25. With braces?
Urm, yes no maybe, I don't know.

26. Shy type?
Sure, cuter that way, but that means its harder to get her too.. T^T But i'm shy too, how
am I going to know her that way???

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Good girl, a rebel will always disappoint you in the end....

28. Active or passive?
Active maybe? But if she is active, she is not shy anymore...

29. Tight or bomb?
Haaaaar? Bomb, wheeeeeee, EXPLOSION!!!!!!

30. Singer or dancer?
Singer, a dancer reminds me of HER.

31. stunner?
By stunning, do you mean able to stun me? I guess yeah...

32. Hiphop?
Nooooo!!! I hate hip hop, and it reminds me of HER kind.

33. Earrings?
Okay

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
Don't push it !!!!

35. Dimples?
Huh? What?? I don't really mind, I guess...

36. Bookworm?
I don't mind if she reads, but I will say no to bookworms

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
Sure, why not? It cute to she a girl to write a love letter, but again,
of it can be annoying.

38. Playful?
Sure, we can play pranks together and joke around together

39. Flirt?
No, it reminds me of HER kind again

40. Poem writer?
YAWN, boring..... but I don't really care...

41. Serious?
Don't be too serious, but sometimes, its cute when they take
your lame jokes seriously sometimes..

42. Campus crush?
Sure, the girls I like are normally my crushes, duuuh

43. Painter?
Don't mind....

44. Religious?
Nooooo way, I know, science without religion is lame, said Einstein,
but religion without science is BLIND, so I don't like religious ppl.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Im okay, but don't overdo it.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
Internet freak sounds better =.=

47. Speaks 20 languages?
Weird..... No thanks, its okay if she knew japanese

48. Loyal or faithful?
Both

49. good kisser?
Yes please, but I don't how to kiss as I have never kissed girl I like.....

Done. I tag: 1. Marcus
2.Melvin
3.Jian-Yong
4. Hen Yu
5. Huey Teck
6.Han Shen
7. Wei Mae
8. Joshua
9.Yong Ken
10. Yat Hong(wait, I AM Yat Hong)
11-20: Lazy to recall the name d, tag yourself k?

No comments:

Post a Comment