Thursday, August 6, 2009

Moooooooooo--oon

Wow, the moon today is beautiful, its full moon today, from what I heard, people tend to go crazy on days with full moon, that explains the word "lunatic". Oh right, well, went to play digimon rumble arena today, I got TRASHED badly, didn't even win once. Woooooooooow, Hen Yu's blackAgumon was sooooooooo strong, man, he beat the crap out of me as he aim at me the whole time. Wooooow, he really embarrassed me in front of my friends, Im sooooooo embarassed. Well, you have your revenge right? Im deeply sorry for taking your clothes away in class just now and showed your half naked body to the class by accident , hope it didn't embarass you. Truce okay? You embarassed me after that during digimon rumble arena, so accept my apologies okay, I sincerely ask for your FORGIVENESS and let bygones be bygones and forget everything that happened today okay? :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment