Saturday, August 15, 2009

Survey (did it for fun)

TEN HOW'S:
How did you get one of your scars?
I don't have any

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
Dinner at some fancy restaurant at bangsar

How are you feeling at this moment?
Sleepy

How did your night go last night?
Its normal.

How did you do in high school?
I'm still in high school, I am doing fine anyway

How did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Duh.... I bought it?

How often do you see ur best friend?
Every day, I am with him all the time

How much money did you spend last month?
GASP, you don't wanna know

How old do you want to be when you get married?
Don't care, as long as it wouldn't affect my future

How old will you be at your next birthday?
17, *sigh, my "sweet" 16 wasn't so sweet last year, sheesh, most of my friends forgot bout it,
except one or two of them.

NINE WHAT'S:

Your mothers name?
Summer

What did you do last weekend?
Hmmm, wasting my whole day!?

What is the most important part of your life?
My dream

What would you rather be doing?
Hmmm, flying...

What did you last cry over?
My own uncapabality and foolishness.

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Listening to music, playing games, and sleeping

What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
Hmm, tough question. Maybe its the personality and the will

What are you worried about?
My exams

What did you have for breakfast?
Branch- roti canai

EIGHT HAVE YOU’S:

Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Hmmmm, yeah but she didn't have a boyfriend when I started liking her at first.

Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Yeah, countless times. I so darn tired of it

Have you ever been out of the country?
Yeah, once

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Yup, and I regretted it

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Yup, loads of times, and it hurts

Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Have I ever? Of course not, I am still a virgin.

Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
How I wish, but no, I have never dated anyone in my entire life, unless harvest moon is counted.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Heck yeah,and it was not fun.....

SEVEN WHO’S:
Who was the last person you saw?
My brother

Who was the last person you texted?
My mom

Who was the last person you hungout with?
Hsu hung, kah kit, wei xin, long xiang and leon

Who was the last person to call you?
My auntie

Who did you last hug?
Can't remember

Who is the last person who texted you?
Joseph

Who was the las person you said "i love you" to?
Depends, do I have to mean it? Because I said it to lots of people and I can't remember who,
don't worry, all of it were jokes. You know me.

SIX WHERE’S:

Where does your best friends live?
Best friends? As in plural? Well, they all live around me, except for a few

Where did you last go?
A steamboat restaurant, and the owner's daugther is gorgeous.

Where did you last hang out?
1 utama

Where do you go to school?
SMK BU(3)

Where is your favorite place to be?
Hmmm, anywhere but here

Where did you sleep last night?
At home?

FIVE DO’S/DOES:
Do you like someone right now?
Yup, but I don't want to like her

Do you think anyone likes you?
Yup, I'm pretty sure someone likes me, just joking. How would I know? And it doesn't matter.... I never have luck in this kind of stuff........

Do you ever wish you were someone else?
No way, if I were someone else, my future will be different

Do you know the muffin man?
Muffin man? Hmmm, is that a bread? Is that a cup? NO, ITS MUFFIN MAN.

Does the future scare you?
No, I will face it and make sure my future is the one I want.

FOUR WHY’S:
Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)?
Hmm, no idea.

Why did you get a myspace?
I don't have one

Why are you doing this survey?
Because its fun? Kinda...

THREE IF’S:
If you could have one super power what would it be?
I will want a power that can bend space and distort time.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Nope, as even the smallest change in the past can cause a drastic change in the future, but if you
ignore that fact, then yeah, I would like to change my way of thinking in the past.

If u were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring?
A functioning waterproof and solar powered handphone that can receive reception anywhere.

TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:

Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
How? I don't even have an ex.

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Yes. I was planning to shave it anyway.

ONE LAST QUESTION
Are you happy with your life right now?
No, far from it, I am going to make sure I will be in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment