Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yat Hongology

Share.

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology".

IF I TAGGED YOU, PLEASE PUT THIS UP ON YOUR PAGE AS A NOTE AND TAG SOME OTHER PEOPLE!

***********FOOD-OLOGY***************

What is your fav salad dressing of your choice?
Hmmm. No idea, anything goes.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
I have no idea....

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Marshmallow......

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Hmmm, mozarella cheese is a must, As for the meat, how about chicken chunks? Well, pepporoni is nice too, pineapple, hmm, oh ya, MUSHROOMS... And bacon... :P

What do you like to put on your toast?
urm, garlic spread, butter or maybe berry jams

**********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many television sets are in your house?
2 , cool huh? But only one of them is used.

What color of cell phone do you have?
Black.

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Left Handed

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
I will go with my body's waste products.

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A truck!!! Hahaha, lolz, hmmm, not really sure...... hen yu+mior+christopher chua? Nah, thats
not the heaviest....

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No, curious about how it feels like.

************BULLCRAP-OLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Guess so... So I can cherish my my life....

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Hong Yat, hahaha

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Sure, why not, getting paid for drinking hot sauce? Awesome!!!!

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
0 pairs.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Didn't happen even once.

Last person you talked to?
My brother.....

Last person you hugged?
Hmmm, Hmmmmm, Urmmm, can't remember... I do remember its not a girl. T^T

**************FAVORIT-OLOGY****************

Season?
Spring, well, I like seeing spring in Japan, all the sakura petals and stuff, but I'm in a country
with only one season.... SUMMER!!!!!!

Holiday?
Easter Day, this is meant to be a gag

Day of the week?
Friday, the last day of school.

Month?
December

***********CURRENT-OLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
Yeah, someone not worth it..... And this is coming from me....

Mood?
Anxious

What are you listening to?
The sound of my fan whirling on top of me

Watching?
The desktop screen.

Worrying about?
My exams :-o

***************RANDOMO-LOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
My bathroom.

What's the last movie you watch?
Harry Potter and the half blood prince

Do you smile often?
Haha, NO

***************QUESTIONS*****************

1) Do you always answer your phone?
If my phone was with me and if I know someone is calling

2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Digi sending its retarded and annoying ads

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Urm, I would only want to change my pupils to red colours, haha, then I will look evil.

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I will have one chaos gem juice please.

5) Do you own a digital camera?
Shared... *sigh

6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yup

7) Favorite Christmas song?
None

8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Urm, a real katana will be nice. Gundam models will do fine too, remember my birthday..
Its *-**-1992

9) Can you do push ups?
Yeah

10) Can you do a chin up?
Yup

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Yeah, excited, but not nervous. The number of possibilities amuses me.

12) Do you have any saved texts?
Yup

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
nope

14) Do you have an accent?
nope

15) What is the last song to make you cry?
A song that will make me CRY? I would like to listen to it. Should be nice if it could make me
cry. I love emo songs

16) Plans tonight?
Study.... Zzzzzzzzzzzz

17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yeah.... But I'm not gonna let it happen to me again

18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week
Food, a book and more food

19) Have you ever been given roses?
Nope, why would I be given roses?

20) Current worry?
Exams

21) Current hate right now?
My own foolishness + the stupidity that follows me around

22) Met someone who changed your life?
Hmmmm, well actually, everyone you meet will determine how your life is going to be
like. Lolz, in order words, a minor thing can actually change the world. Awesome!!!

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
Forgot

24) What song represents you?
Hmmmm, none really..

25) Name three people who might complete this?
Marcus, Jian-yong( he did) and me

26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Playing games

27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
The time

No comments:

Post a Comment