Friday, July 24, 2009

My gratitude to all those who understands...

Well, it has been 2 days since my heart was crushed, and I have yet recovered from that blow,
for this 2 days, most of my friends, decided to laugh at my mistake and hurt my feelings even more, Im not telling who, but I do appreciate some of them who understands my feeling and did not do anything to hurt my feelings even more but to comfort me instead, for instance, Huey Teck, thank you. Oh right, Hen Yu too, I guess, he tried to explain to SOMEONE that I was not the crazy stalker, thank you, but he bugged me about it and made me more annoyed by doing something else to me anyway, but no worries, I don't hold any grudge, at least not to you. Well, additionally, my friend, Kah Kit have grown up, I'm so proud of him, he did something I failed to do..... At least he didn't have to feel my kind of heart break and is ableto enjoy his prom night, I'm really happy for him. And guys, don't tease him eventhough he may show off, he deserves to privilege show off because it is rare for someone like him to do what he said he will do... I guess mostly everyone I know will enjoy prom night, maybe I can enjoy some alone time there. For the record, I do not have any regret for doing what I've done, because I know, maybe its not time for me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment