Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Turn

So you think its funny? To remind me of my failure constantly and laugh at it too? Well, at least I tried okay!? Do you know how does it feel to fail and get laugh at for your failure? Of course not, you don't even dare to do it in real life. As for the one who is gonna say, "hey, I did it too okay?" This is a different situation compared to yours, okay? It is so OBVIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And halfwits(may not be the reader), keep her out of this, laughing at my failure is worst enough, you halfwits(may not be the reader), stop polluting her name you halfwits, she didn't do anything wrong okay!? And bloody backstabber, please, stop backstabbing me, it really hurts for a friend to backstab me, even though I have known you for so long, I still can't stand your ways. Once again, stop using her to piss me off, I really do not want something to happen. If you wish to further agitate me, be warned, you will no longer be facing mr niceguy. I finally felt calmer now, after releasing the amount of anger collected this past few weeks, there is still some remaining. But maybe, what I detest the most is coming back, what happened to me in the past is coming back........ I really don't want it to come back, so I am begging you, don't piss me off, you are pretty sure who am I talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment