Saturday, July 11, 2009

Status

Preparing for: the stupid exam that requires me to get straight As for (not now, hoping to)

Task: Complete the physics folio tomorrow

Almost impossible but have to be done by this year task: Make my move

The person who made it hard for me to complete the impossible task: Hen Yu

Feeling: Really frustrated, stressed, depressed, tired, sick of myself, confused, random

Dreams: Same as before, can't tell anyone

Tired of: wasting time, slacking around, not knowing what to do, being an introvert,
being misunderstood

Thinking about: You, not you, you ,No, you, not the "you" who is reading this

Sickness: None

Hoping for:Hen Yu to clear my name, me being able to complete the task within the time limit,
what happened to me in the past wouldn't happen again.

Okay, this is my current status.....

No comments:

Post a Comment