Thursday, July 9, 2009

Time is moving endlessly and people like me kept wasting it. My time as a secondary school student is about to end and I have not done something important yet. Eventhough I may blame someone else for it but I know deep down, its because of my own weakness. My life during my secondary school years is nice and all but it sucks overall. The funniest thing about most people is, when they don't need you or anything, they will forget your existence completely, worst of all, when your help is needed, they will ask for your help and expect you to help them. Perhaps this is the true nature of the worthless scums? Alas, who cares about what scums do, after all, they are nothing but mere a grain of sand in my room, will always be inferior when compared to me. After such a short but depressing school life, I have realised that in order to accomplish your dreams, do not be dependent on other people who will never show up when you needed them the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment