Sunday, July 12, 2009

Daicon 09

Well, went to Daicon today, it is held at Multimedia University. Went there with my aunt and my brother. When I reached there, I was kinda disappointed by the size of the exhibition. So I walked around the whole place and saw an exhibition of figurines, but do you know what is the awesome thing about the exhibition of the figurine? well, if you know me well, you will know why I think its awesome. ^.^ Oh right, I saw figurines from suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu, shakugan no shana, tora dora, code geasse, hayate no gotoku, fate stay night and more.... Then went to maid cafe with my aunt for breakfast(?). Yes, its MAID CAFE, isn't it awesome? You dont see a lot of those in this country you know? Well, it is run by Animax, so the waitress there are staff from Animax. At least the Maid Cafe was not as bad as how I expected, there is only pretty waitress, and their outfit are kinda nice, our school should have made their outfit the uniform for the girls, just joking, maybe not, nah, just joking. Okay, after that, I walked around again and noticed that there are more cosplayers now. Cool right? Took some picture too. Examples of cosplayers I saw are: Ichigo without his hairstyle, Cloud Strife, Cross Marion(D.grayman), Lenalee Lee(D.Grayman), Shana(Shakugan no Shana), Naruto Sage form(Naruto), some pretty girl wearing an awesome school uniform(something like the one from boys over flowers), Yat Hong( from Origin, I cosplayed as him) and more....... Bought a really awesome Katekyo Hitman Reborn folder. Oh right, my aunt won a ticket for Chihara Minori's concert from a free lucky draw, LUCKY!! But sadly, we didn't use it, as we have to go home and there is only one. I really wanna go and show off in front of Jian-Yong T.T , but nevermind, I still have the ticket, hehehe. Well, thats it, Im going to any anime convention available I can go. I obtained a lot of pics from this event, but..... I cant upload them now T.T Will upload them when I find out the problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment