Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What I dont understand.

1. Why can't everything be easy?
2. Why must most people oppose me when its futile?
3. Why can't I ever be the one?
4. Why the heck did I go up to my class when I knew it was a trap?
5. If everyone knows that the chances of getting H1N1 is high if you go travelling, why
is there still people travelling aroung for vacation?
6.What is the point of having someone who got H1N1 quarantined if the person's family can
still move around?
7. Why must there even be deadly diseases like H1N1?
8. Why is it that no matter how much I want something to happen, it will never happen?
9. Why is it that no matter how much I don't want something to happen, it will happen?
10. Why the heck am I even doing this?
11. Why must the world be full of fools?
12. Why must there be war?
13. Why is a natural magnet magnetic?( someone's question, im curious too)
14. Why must earth be the only planet with visible lifeform in the solar system?
15. Why can't everyone be educated to be practical in physics?
16. Why can't more people be interested in physics?
17. How come people tend to get jealous of other people?
18. Why can't all student be trained to understand the subject instead of memorizing it?
19. Why am I so cool? ( just joking, I said im joking, so no comment from anyone who read this,
okay?)
20. Why must we study History? Shouldn't we let go of the past?
21. Why can't my school have an indoor badminton court?
22. Why must love exist in our life?
23. Why must pretty faces save the day in the end in movies?
okay, thats all I dont understand, for now...... Yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment