Thursday, June 11, 2009

Head splitting headache and other pains

Hate to complain this but I have to relief my pain here. ARGH!!!!!!!! My head hurts, im having migrane and I hate it so darn much. To make matters worst, the pain and suffering from the past appeared and is haunting me once again. These pain are really affecting my thoughts and emotions. And SOMEONE has to be the pain in the butt and trigger my past pain, thus reminding me of my past suffering and ordeals to be faced in the future. I know this may sound immature and Im actually sounding like a brat. But just for once, I want to share the blame with someone else other than just blaming myself to be weak nd useless. Okay, some of the tensions are released now. I am returning to my doubtful war zone now, hahahaha. P.S. If anyone is reading this, I am sorry that you have to see all this and I want to thank you for hearing me out. Bye, may we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment