Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nothing

Having my life is just like being in an empty park at night ,
where I am surrounded by nothing and embraced by darkness.
This is where the only thing I hear is my breath,
the only one to talk to is myself.
After being in this park for such a long period,
I am tempted to give in to the darkness
and join the ranks of the forgotten,
Everyone and everything around me seemed to have left me,
sometimes, even my own soul leave me,
leaving behind nothing but a lifeless body.
Forgotten, ignored and misunderstood,
maybe thats how I was born to be like.
The world seemed to have crumbled before me,
the time around me seemed have stopped,
I am alone in this place where nothing besides me exist,
where time never flow.
In this place, this only one to rely on is myself,
the only guidance I receive is from my own soul,
and the light in my heart will be the only thing that will illuminate the darkness around me.
I will leave this wretched world and go somewhere that will accept my existence.
Where the cold Winter in me will stop and give way to the warm Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment