Friday, June 12, 2009

Change of luck, maybe?

My luck wasn't really good most of the time, but today, I think something lucky happened to me, its cool and awesome..... Well I woke up and it as 1 sumthing, so I prepared myself and went to Mcdonalds to have my lunch, when I reached there, I reached for the door (not telling which one) and I was shocked by who I saw, it was .Hehe, Im not saying it. After today,I am convinced that my luck isn't all that bad, sometimes I can have a good encounter. But after seeing that person, eating there was kind of awkward, but I consider this to be my happies lunch time at macdonald up until now. Sadly, I did not greet the person..... And the person left...... Then, after lunch, I went centrepoint for a while and saw someone I see almost everyday in school, why? Becuse he is from my class, he is the one and the only, HEN YU!!!! And in case your wondering if he ruined my happy day, he didn't. But he did something to remind me about something I didn't really care until today, MY ADD MATH PROJECT. Hen Yu showed off his finished add math project by showing he that he binded the thing. No offence Hen Yu. But I really want to thank him for reminding me how important it was by showing me th project, now im off to do the one and only handwritten add math project I know solo if permitted by my teacher, the dead line is ths coming monday, and I didnt do anything yet, HAHAHA, but I think I can see things through....

No comments:

Post a Comment