Thursday, December 30, 2010

Summary of 2010

The year is almost ending. When I look back, I can see that this whole year was merely nonsense. I spent the first half of the year being extremely desperate to go school. After that, when I started school, I realised that the thing I've always wanted since the starting of this year is a bunch of bullshit. My grades are failing, the school sucks(I am telling you, I hate it there!). The only good thing that ever happened to me was the end of the year holidays.... I just can't believe it, one year was wasted just like that. Well, guess what? The bunch of bullshit I mentioned earlier? It has a part 2, but it only gets worst... I have to suffer another year of bullshit+a bonus at the end of the year! This time.... I really have to do something about my failing grades and not put my sufferings to waste. I sure missed the good old days...

No comments:

Post a Comment