Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bored of being bored.

As usual, valentines day is just another depressing day..... The worst thing about this year's valentines day is, its a sunday andS its also the first day of chinese new year, so I can't be in a quite place alone. Everywhere is just so A darn noisy. Also, since I wouldn't be reminded of that person since I can't see that person, today V is just sooo darn boring. I am so bored right now that I am bored of being bored. So being so bored E, I had no choice but to complain about my boredom. Well, I hope Jian-Yong will entertain ME by making a move this year. I am guessing most normal people must've already did something FoR their someOne special. I aM so bored, so bored, so bored. Also, there are a few things that are making me frustrated. Firstly, I don't want to go form 6..... I hate the general paper. Then I don't want to go to a local university, it sucks. Lastly, my SPM results are coming out, I'm afraid that the same thing that happened when I was 15 will happen again. I want to change MY LIFE forever, but I just don't know how......................... Why must everything be so annoying!?

No comments:

Post a Comment